GAMES WITH ATTITUDE
Card Games for Adults, Families & Parties
"It's About Time, which moves back and forth like the pendulum of a clock, is our new favorite game-night game. Just when you think one person is winning...it quickly changes. Great Family Fun Game!" --Doug & Deanie D. (Edmonton, Alberta)
NEW GAMES COMING...
Two new 'Games With Attitude' are coming to Dagnabbit in the Summer of 2022. You can expect a host of new villains, creative graphics, and strategic game-play. Watch here for details coming soon...
It's About Time Game Overview
From a deck of 144 cards (108 numerical and 36 action) players compete to create a clock, as shown here. Playing from a hand of 5 cards, build your clock or delay your opponent. Sounds easy enough...but the action cards can enhance or thwart your every turn. Among 10 unique Action Time Cards, play a Time Bandit to steal a card, Time Travel to trade seats and clocks, Time Bomb to blow up your neighbor's clock, or one of the many other choices.
Detailed, color-illustrated directions help make the games playable for ages 7 to adult. Bomb Squad Edition is similar but adds Time Bomb Assembly to the mix, as well as Bomb Squad characters and a host of new Action Time Cards.
Have you carefully read the instructions included with the game and still have questions? See below for a link to a step by step instruction set that may answer your questions.
TWO VERSIONS - 2 strategies
Unique action time card characters
Debut Card Game
Designed to involve as many players as possible throughout the game, It's About Time will keep you on the edge of your seat. Click the link below for a more detailed description of the game and the package contents.
Explosive Companion Deck
You've still got a clock to build but anarchy's on the loose. Use your own personal Bomb Squad to protect your clock and win the game. Click the link below to see more details about this standalone game.
Hi-res / full color images on all cards
Questions & Answers
Finer Points & Clarifications
1. If players are required to change seats, do their clocks travel with them? No, Clocks never move or change positions. If players rotate or change with another player, the clocks remain in place and never travel with the player.
2. If a player has been selected to lose a turn and then moves due to an Action Time Card, do they still lose their next turn? Yes, loss of turn travels with the designated player.
3. Can more people play if additional decks are used? Yes, double the number of available players by adding an additional deck.
4. Can the two version be mixed and used at the same time? No, they are exclusive to each other.
5. In the Bomb Squad Edition only one 'bomb' per player can be constructed at a time.
K. Chenuz, British Columbia
Endlessly fun and entertaining but with rules simple enough that my 9 year old was able to join us. Will definitely become a staple of our family game nights!
M. Larsen, Utah
Dagnabbit has everything you want in a game for friends and family: fun, competitive, unpredictable, strategic and challenging.
A. Boutin, Alberta
Thanks again for those games, our family really enjoys games and currently yours are the ones they ask to play on a regular basis!
E. Reay, Alberta
Dagnabbit games are super fun and innovative. They're easy to learn and engage the whole family! I especially liked the unique design and setup.